Work with us
We are proud that all our employees, according to employee surveys, are happy working with us and would warmly recommend us as an employer. We work in a flat organizational structure where managers and employees are always easy to reach and where all managers either have been or are currently involved in projects with our clients.
Even as we grow, we are constantly working to maintain the friendly, easygoing atmosphere that our employees value. Start-Up listens to the employees’ needs, ideas, and suggestions, and lets each individual develop his or her unique talents.
Please contact us for job openings in your area.Vacancies
What we expect of you:
- A superior level of technical competence in your area of expertise
- Clear, reliable communication with our clients
- A genuine solution-oriented approach to work
- You are a team player, but you can also work alone in the field
- You have an open, accepting attitude towards your colleagues
What can Start-Up offer you?
- Extremely competent colleagues you can always turn to when you need help
- A skilled manager who can listen and support your professional development
- A manager who works together with you out in the field and understands your everyday situation
- Varied and interesting assignments that frequently give you the opportunity to determine your career path in the company.
- Our employees are our most important assets, something that shows in our commitment to having fun together. We always take your personal and professional needs into consideration and do our best to ensure that you are happy working with us
What do our employees have to say about us?
|Title||Location||Extent||Last day for application|
|Elkonstruktör||Stockholm, Uppsala||Heltid||Last day for application: 31/10/2020||Apply for job|
|Elkraftsingenjör||Stockholm, Västerås||Heltid||Last day for application: 30/09/2020||Apply for job|
|Automationsingenjör||Göteborg||Heltid||Last day for application: 31/10/2020||Apply for job|
|Trevlig och erfaren projektledare||Sverige||Heltid||Last day for application: 30/09/2020||Apply for job|